Friday, October 8, 2010

Something I cannot prove

The classrooms of today are filling with autistic children. The rise is dramatic. For the last twenty five years  the numbers have climbed, but the last ten have been astonishing.

Some parents blame vaccines. Could it be something even closer to the child on a daily basis?  How about baby bottles ?  I am serious. How many mommies put their child's plastic liner or plastic bottle in the microwave- just for a second?  Do we really know what is happening when those waves heat the plastic? Now the plastic is melted and the baby drinks it down.  With a unformed immune system, the coating on cells must be interesting to watch, if it were not our grandchildren. 

Doesn't it seem strange to anyone else that autism "arrives" when the brain moves its synapsis to the language center from gross motor at about two? Could that be where the coating is most damaging?

So, grandparents, think about giving your daughter or son glass bottles to feed your grandchildren with. Best yet, encourage breastfeeding at the breast. It may be a long shot, but it is one of the only consistent things I can think of changing in the last twenty years.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog today! What part of Alaska did your husband go to?

    I am like you--always searching and wondering why things are the way they are. It frustrates me that more research is not done on the simple things in our lives (baby bottles in the microwave) that may be harming us. Billions of dollars are spent on trying to find cures, yet they won't look at any ideas besides what happens in a high tech science lab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cannot talk any of my son's science friends to look into this. I think they are scared to find out that I am correct.

    ReplyDelete